I did do a few touch-ups:
- A lot of de-glosser to get the shine down.
- Never understood why he had one brown thumbnail and one green one... Both are brown now.
- Evened out the wash and the vine color.
- A little drybrushing here and there.
The base I did similar to the murlocs - some green stuff, a little ruined cobblestone, Vallejo Still Water, static grass and tufts from The Army Painter. Don't think I mentioned that on the murloc post.
Quick update: after I posted this I realized the flowers on ole Swampy's back were a sloppy mess. So I went back and touched them up with some Reaper HD paints: Fireball Orange, Rusty Red, a wash with Crimson Red, and some highlights with Golden Yellow.